When we say classical we usually mean something that is old and maybe used different moves or tunes than we use nowadays. Classical music even uses some different instruments than we use now more basic yet beautiful tunes can be heard from those instruments.
I don’t know if theres a correct answer, but when I think of something “classical” is how it is composed or written, and something atleast 100 years old. I think that it should be thoughtfully composed by professionals and experts, and not something that might be considered folklore.
When I think about classical there are certain characteristics that always come to mind which are order, precision and calmness. I also noticed that most classical dances require steps and hand movements.
I think classic means traditional, old. This represents unity. Traditional music does not mean outdated music, it is more like music that is easier to appreciate, more easily accepted by more people.
If you missed class today, please comment!
ReplyDeleteWhen we say classical we usually mean something that is old and maybe used different moves or tunes than we use nowadays. Classical music even uses some different instruments than we use now more basic yet beautiful tunes can be heard from those instruments.
ReplyDeleteI don’t know if theres a correct answer, but when I think of something “classical” is how it is composed or written, and something atleast 100 years old. I think that it should be thoughtfully composed by professionals and experts, and not something that might be considered folklore.
ReplyDeleteWhen I think about classical there are certain characteristics that always come to mind which are order, precision and calmness. I also noticed that most classical dances require steps and hand movements.
ReplyDeleteI think classic means traditional, old. This represents unity. Traditional music does not mean outdated music, it is more like music that is easier to appreciate, more easily accepted by more people.
ReplyDelete