Over the course of the session, we have discussed, watched, and/or experienced dance across time and globe. Which one offered a meaning-making/worldview shaping moment for you?
For me, I think the French court dance is the most impressive, because before learning French court dance, I always thought that the movements of French court dance are monotonous and boring. But when I studied deeply, I realized that because of the power of the French royal family, whether it is the control of time or the design of clothes, it shows the control of the French royal family. At the same time, Louis XIV's first court dance performance also impressed me the most. The unique costumes and themes designed by Prince Louis are very interesting.
For me, I think the French court dance is the most impressive, because before learning French court dance, I always thought that the movements of French court dance are monotonous and boring. But when I studied deeply, I realized that because of the power of the French royal family, whether it is the control of time or the design of clothes, it shows the control of the French royal family. At the same time, Louis XIV's first court dance performance also impressed me the most. The unique costumes and themes designed by Prince Louis are very interesting.
ReplyDelete